2020 Spring Registration
To register for Teddy Tennis please click on your child’s school below.
Caroline McKey Younger
Hello! I am so excited you have chosen to get involved with Teddy Tennis Baton Rouge! As we embark on this journey together, I’d like for you all to get to know me better! I was born and raised in Baton Rouge, Louisiana and grew up in a tennis-loving family! After playing on the junior tennis circuit for many years, I decided to focus my time on volleyball! After playing at the collegiate level for 4 years, I recently graduated with a Bachelors Degree in Psychology and a minor in Business Administration from Millsaps College. After seeing my sister’s success with Teddy Tennis Kingwood-Houston (Head Ted Sarah Waggoner), together we decided Teddy Tennis Baton Rouge was a must! We both have a passion for working with children and understand the need for them to fall in love with a sport before being asked to compete in it. Teddy Tennis is the answer! I look forward to working with your children and doing my best to see them progress in both skills and enjoyment of the game.
What is Teddy Tennis?
Teddy Tennis is fantastic new program which uses music, pictures, and stories to encourage young children to get active and learn to play tennis!
Why Teddy Tennis?
- Encourages young children to get active!
- Improves confidence and self-esteem!
- Classes can be held indoors or outdoors… a tennis court is not required.
- We provide ALL equipment necessary to participate!
If you do not see your child’s school listed as one of our locations please let us know. We are always looking to expand and we would love to offer Teddy Tennis at a new location.
Please contact email@example.com
Teddy Tennis Waiver
Submission of the registration form indicates that you have read and agree to the terms and policies of Tender Teddy Tennis, LLC.
Waiver: As parent/Legal guardian of the child named herein, I herby represent that the child has been examined by a pediatrician and is physically fit to participate in Teddy Tennis. I understand that there are inherent risks in participating in this athletic program. I hereby accept responsibility for and agree to pay any and all costs of medical treatment resulting from any injury suffered by my child as a result of his/her participation, and/or representatives from any and all liability, damage, cost or expense arising out of my child’s participation, of every kind and nature in Teddy Tennis. In the event that I cannot be reached in emergency, I hereby give permission for care to be administered by a qualified Tender Teddy Tennis, LLC staff member, EMT, physician/staff or hospital, or any other qualified individual to provide any medical treatment deemed necessary for my child.
Teddy Tennis Conditions and Policies
Tender Teddy Tennis, LLC would like you as parents to know:
- All equipment to participate is provided by Tender Teddy Tennis, LLC. The purchase of a racket is not necessary.
- By filling out the registration form and making payment, you are authorizing Tender Teddy Tennis, LLC to pull your child weekly for on-site Teddy Tennis classes provided they are in attendance at their Center/School.
- 30 Day Withdrawal Notice: Tender Teddy Tennis Baton Rouge wants to work alongside families to ensure students are successful in every class. We are always open to communication, and we want to know if your child is in need of extra encouragement during class! If a child does need to withdraw from classes, an email notice is requested 30 days in advance.
Teddy Tennis is offered in many preschools, day cares and mother’s day outs around town.
If you do not see your child’s school listed as one of our locations please let us know. We are always looking to expand and we would love to offer Teddy Tennis at a new location. Tennis is a life long sport and we are excited to show the very young what it is all about.
Please follow us on social media to get the latest news and updates.
Facebook: @teddytennisBR Instagram: @teddytennisbr